- This kind of boring since he's not a life saving hero like Eric or Johnny, but his role is to develop this business so we can bring awareness and services to more people!
- University of West Florida - BA Psychology 2000
- University of North Florida - MBA, 2010
- CPR & AED Trained & Certified
- Passionate about bringing awareness to the importance of learning CPR and having adequate first aid supplies available and ready in all the places we spend our time.
- One of his favorite quotes: "During a job interview, ask whether the company has a first aid program/kit. If they don't care enough to have one, they don't care enough to pay you what you are worth."
- First Coast Manufacturers Association - Environmental Health and Safety
- Committee Member & Golf Committee Chairperson.
- CPR training for families and youth.
- American Heart Association First Coast Heart Walk Team Captain
- OFSL - Over Forty Soccer League
- Beaches Health Jam - Annual Participant through Rotary International
- JAX FIRST AID Sporting Club
Interests: Family, Faith, Future, with some soccer and fishing in between.